Post one thread of at least 800 words. Each question response must be supported with at least 1 peer-reviewed source. Each thread must also include 1 biblical application/integration. Note that the biblical application/integration cannot be more than 10% of the thread or replies.
From the Akron’s Children’s Hospital, Part A case, answer the following questions:
- What is the management-research question hierarchy for Akron Children’s Hospital?
- What are the advantages/disadvantages of an observation study for this research?
- What does the brand promise recommendation reveal about what researchers experienced and concluded from their study?
- If you were designing such an observation study, what would you direct researchers to record/look for/listen for?
- What ethical issues would surface in hospital studies in general and this study in particular?